Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VIEW MY MILES - PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2001, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
VIEW MY MILES - PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED

Just when I thought things had been fixed over at aa.com - when I try and View My Miles, it takes forever to try and open the page, and then tells you it cannot display the page.

Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks.
Old Dec 11, 2001, 8:00 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
I've been getting this message on many websites yesterday and today. I just chalked it up to very high internet traffic--people trying to do their last minute shopping online so it arrives by Christmas.
However, noticing the time you posted this, 1:42 a.m., I don't think it would have been traffic. At least not like in the middle of the day. I was able successfully to view my miles this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.