Wiki Posts
Search

our Pop Tart flights next summer

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2001, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
our Pop Tart flights next summer

Thanks to everyone on this board for all the updates. We rarely fly American, but because of the info on this board, I did register for the 20 partners promo, and succeeded. Also got serious about the Pop Tart, Kelloggs, Nutri Grain stuff. I racked up quite a few miles, but the other 3 members of my family only had about 2500 each (from one round trip last year).

We are flying to Hawaii on DL (award travel) this summer, and needed roundtrips from HNL to the Big Island. Saw they could be procured for only 5000 AAdvantage miles roundtrip each. I was able to parcel out my Pop Tart & Kellogg's coupons so each family member had at least 5000 in their account.

Yesterday I successfully booked these four flights. Those 2500 miles would likely have lingered for a long time, but they have now been used!

Wouldn't have had a clue about most of this stuff without you folks. (To top it off, the six nights at the Waikoloa Hilton are free with HHonors points that were largely accumulated through the fast track promos I found on this board.) You rock! Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Watchful (edited 12-08-2001).]
Old Dec 8, 2001, 9:16 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Way to go, Watchful. FT is a great place, indeed.
Old Dec 10, 2001, 4:35 am

Did you say Pop Tart miles or Pastry Swirls miles? Anyway, congrats on getting Kelloggs to partly fund your trip here and I hope by the time you reach the Big Island, the gas price has finally dipped below two bucks a gallon.
Old Dec 10, 2001, 6:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold Hilton Gold
Yeah they are Pastry Swirls, but they are packaged and branded as "Pop Tart Pastry Swirls" and I thought "Pop Tart flights" sounded cute.

Best part is that 3 of us actually like to eat them, and I bought a big bunch of them at a clearance grocery place for 99 cents a box.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.