Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

CitiBusiness AAdvantage MasterCard - Little known benefit (ended 31 Dec 2011)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CitiBusiness AAdvantage MasterCard - Little known benefit (ended 31 Dec 2011)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2011, 4:58 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood PLT
Cool find thanks for posting!
Old Dec 10, 2011, 5:00 am
uxb
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,9MM), WN
No worries, but like I said, you have until 31 Dec to make your rebate-qualifying purchases. Otherwise, you're sunk. Also, the discount is good for all UA/CO flights purchases, but it doesn't apply to UA/CO reward/baggage/other fees.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by stupidzbu
DOH!

why did I get a VISA?

seems like all my cards are VISA nowadays
Here is the biz Visa sign up page:

https://www.visasavingsedge.com/memb...Krlo92&popup=t
Old Dec 10, 2011, 9:02 am

Programs: AA EXP (2.2mm), SPG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by satman40
Good for US Bank MC will not take a Thank You MC from Citi...
I am unable to register my Citi AAdvantage Executive MasterCard. Here's what I get:

Thank you for your interest in the MasterCard Easy Savings program. There are a few reasons you may be unable to enroll your MasterCard card in the program:

Your 16-digit account number was not entered correctly. Please enter the 16 digits on the face of your MasterCard BusinessCard credit or signature debit card.
Your card is not an eligible MasterCard card. Only MasterCard BusinessCard credit and signature debit cards issued by a U.S. bank are eligible to participate in the program. MasterCard consumer credit and signature debit cards, corporate cards, and MasterCard BusinessCards issued outside of the United States are not eligible to participate.
The bank that issued your MasterCard BusinessCard credit or signature debit card is not currently participating in the MasterCard Easy Savings program, or has not made your card eligible to participate. New banks are joining the program constantly, so please check back again soon.
Questions concerning the MasterCard Easy Savings program or your eligibility to participate in the program should be directed to the bank that issued your MasterCard card.

If you would like to provide MasterCard additional feedback about the Easy Savings program, please click here.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 11:42 am
uxb
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,9MM), WN
Originally Posted by jefftf1
I am unable to register my Citi AAdvantage Executive MasterCard. Here's what I get:

Thank you for your interest in the MasterCard Easy Savings program. There are a few reasons you may be unable to enroll your MasterCard card in the program:

Your 16-digit account number was not entered correctly. Please enter the 16 digits on the face of your MasterCard BusinessCard credit or signature debit card.
Your card is not an eligible MasterCard card. Only MasterCard BusinessCard credit and signature debit cards issued by a U.S. bank are eligible to participate in the program. MasterCard consumer credit and signature debit cards, corporate cards, and MasterCard BusinessCards issued outside of the United States are not eligible to participate.
The bank that issued your MasterCard BusinessCard credit or signature debit card is not currently participating in the MasterCard Easy Savings program, or has not made your card eligible to participate. New banks are joining the program constantly, so please check back again soon.
Questions concerning the MasterCard Easy Savings program or your eligibility to participate in the program should be directed to the bank that issued your MasterCard card.

If you would like to provide MasterCard additional feedback about the Easy Savings program, please click here.
That's not a business MasterCard. Click here to see the eligible MasterCard:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/businessProgr...sinessCard.jsp
Old Dec 10, 2011, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.2mm), SPG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by uxb
That's not a business MasterCard. Click here to see the eligible MasterCard:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/businessProgr...sinessCard.jsp
D'oh! How did I miss that?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.