Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AA Card design - not unlike their mobile app

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2013, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Many Affiliations: AA ExPlat, AA MM Gold Lifetime+, Hilton Diamond and such
New AA Card design - not unlike their mobile app

OK... So I am not really concerned about forming an impression. And honestly, I cannot remember the last time that I actually had to present my Aadvantage Elite card to anyone for any reason. Actually, I don't think I removed my 2013 card from my leather travel docs thingy this year or the others in previous years -- probably since around 2005.

But much like the AA mobile app -- what I consider a poor aesthetic design -- the new AAdvantage Cards doesn't diverge from that "quality." Furthermore, there is nothing like saying "Thank you for spending all that money on tickets, flying an infinite number of segments, sleeping in an untold number of airports after missed connections, and yeah... a Million is a lot of miles" than providing that honor with a damn near microscopic "Merit Badge." I honestly could not read "1 Million Miles" with only my contacts in. 90% of the card is empty space. One World and the Ruby indicator is almost smaller than the mileage indicator.

Last edited by oldAGE; Nov 27, 2013 at 4:23 pm
Old Nov 27, 2013, 4:26 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
It's what happens when you cross a stylized "patriotic" (red blue and white) eagle with a linoleum cutter blade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.