Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Japan Airlines No longer showing Cathay flight? [aa.com not showing some flights]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Japan Airlines No longer showing Cathay flight? [aa.com not showing some flights]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2014, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: N/A

I booked a cathay codeshare flight via checking avail on the japan airlines website.

The itinerary is Newark to Taipei, then Bangkok to JFK(NYC)

For some reason, the airfare award checker changed and no longer shows newark as an option, and the Bangkok to JFK fligtht doesnt show at all.

Am i completely missing something here or did award booking/checking change?

Thanks!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 8:54 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Which airline? AA or US?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: N/A
Originally Posted by JDiver
Which airline? AA or US?
I booked via AA
Old Oct 24, 2014, 9:27 am

If you're asking if the JAL site has changed -answer is no. I just checked for award availability for EWR-TPE and it's showing flights (in economy on the one date I checked to test functionality).

The menu to check for flights can be confusing and I've clicked the wrong link in the past. If you click on JMB Partner Airlines Award Ticket Reservation you'll be able to input EWR in the flight search.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 10:42 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
As AAdvantage is still operating as a distinct programme, this question is being moved over to the pre-merger American Airlines forum.

Please note the sticky at the top of the consolidated thread which is titled PLEASE READ ME BEFORE POSTING! Welcome to the New American Airlines Forum!. With all of the changes about, it is important to know where to post, and reading that thread before posting (as the title suggests ) will help get you in the right place.

I've also updated the thread title to make it somewhat more clear, though if I've missed the target please notify moderators. I'm afraid its previous incarnation didn't make any sense.

~Moderator
Old Oct 25, 2014, 8:04 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond

Seems to me this should NOT be in a pre-merger thread as JL website is used to search for CX/JL awards regardless of whether one is redeeming from AA or US program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.