Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth BA "Executive Club" Contract Lounge (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth BA "Executive Club" Contract Lounge (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2011, 6:41 am
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MeepuBazooka
They don't let in PLTs/EXPs unless on international travel, I got in using CX status.

The AC is much better, however the free food/drink offerings at the BA lounge are better than what the AC has, so it might be worth it to lounge hop for free drinks.
Were you travelling internationally when you visited the BA club?
Old Jun 6, 2011, 12:59 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Threads on this lounge merged, thread retitled and mod note amended to show this is a third party operated lounge and not a BA / oneworld lounge (such as Galleries and Terraces lounges). /Moderator
Old Jun 6, 2011, 4:20 pm

Programs: exp 4.3mm miles
I visited the BA lounge before going to the AC yesterday at DFW. The lady at the front was very pleasant, although she had to refer to a book to answer my questions on admittance. My deal is My wife and I are going First Class on BAEC award to LHR in late August, and i asked if our friends (husband and wife) could join us. Interestingly as part of the BA lounge there is a separate First Class lounge would appeared a tad nicer. In looking up her "manual" she said that we could have one guest for each first class passenger. I guess we'll try it out as we'll probably just sit around and visit over a drink or two. Only snacks I saw at AC Terminal D was the trail mix that you screw into your cup, or the cookies, which arent too bad. I think either club would be fine, and the no WIFI is not good, but probably that won't be a priority when we fly out anyway!
Old Jun 6, 2011, 9:22 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, CX Marco Polo Gold, AA Platinum
I was traveling domestic on AA. At first the lady at reception did not let me in because she saw the AA PLT status on my boarding pass, but after I showed her my CX card, she pulled out a binder of the lounge access rules and confirmed that I was allowed access.

Additionally, if you sit near the wall furthest from the F section (closest to the AC), you can get AC wifi through the wall.

Originally Posted by NYBanker
Were you travelling internationally when you visited the BA club?
Old Jun 6, 2011, 11:03 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by MeepuBazooka
Additionally, if you sit near the wall furthest from the F section (closest to the AC), you can get AC wifi through the wall.
Isn't the F section geographically closest to the AC?
Old Jun 6, 2011, 11:36 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, CX Marco Polo Gold, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by Spiff
Isn't the F section geographically closest to the AC?
No, it's the furthest from the AC. When facing the tarmac, the AC is to the right, away from the F section.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.