Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA F Lounge Access? and how is ANA F compared to SQ F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2017, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA G CX S AS G DL PM

Hello,
If I arrive on SQ F LAX-NRT and connecting UA Y to ICN, will I be able to access the suite lounge at NRT? And also how is NH F (JFK-NRT) compared to SQ F(LAX-NRT)?
Thanks.
Old May 23, 2017, 10:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by b.xiao
Hello,
If I arrive on SQ F LAX-NRT and connecting UA Y to ICN, will I be able to access the suite lounge at NRT? And also how is NH F (JFK-NRT) compared to SQ F(LAX-NRT)?
Thanks.
NH and Star Alliance generally run by departing class for lounge access, so if you arrive on SQ F and depart on UA Y, you will be relying on status to get any lounge access.

If you are arriving on NH F they generally will allow you access to the Suite Lounge.
Old May 24, 2017, 4:32 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
NH/NH in F then Y = yes to suites lounge
Non NH/NH in F then Y , or non NH/Non NH = NO to suites lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.