Wiki Posts
Search

FRA first lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
FRA first lounge?

Hi all. Apologies if this was answered earlier--I'm on the Tokyo metro and although there's free internet, it's a bear to search the threads.

im flying ANA first class TOK-FRA after which I have a 7 hour layover connecting to LH business FRA-IAD (1 sold out). I'm not a huge fan of the LH business lounges though they have gotten much better.

Question: ANAs website says first customers have access to the LH senators lounge. Am I correct that This is the same lounge that can be accessed by SA Gold? Assume ANA arriving first has no access to LH first or other first lounge?

thanks in advance for your insight and wisdom
Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:39 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
That is correct. The Senator Lounge is the designated Star Alliance first class lounge. The LH FCLs/FCT are only accessible under specific conditions, and flying NH F is not one of them.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:11 am
Original Poster

Figured as much--thanks!!!!!
Old Jan 22, 2017, 1:39 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
7h is a long time in the SEN lounge. I managed 3.5 and was going crazy. You can take the train from
the airport to the Hauptbanhof in like 20-25min. Probably worth it for air, food, excercise.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:43 pm
Original Poster

Forgot how lousy the Z lounge was. Reminded me of the good old days of LH lounges with no seats, people sleeping on the floor, internet not working.

At least there were fresh pretzels!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.