Wiki Posts
Search

SIN-NRT in F - arrivals lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 12:59 am
azj
Original Poster

SIN-NRT in F - arrivals lounge

Is there a time limit upon arrival at the arrivals lounge in NRT. I may end up with quite a long connection in NRT and would like somewhere to park myself for several hours.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by azj
Is there a time limit upon arrival at the arrivals lounge in NRT. I may end up with quite a long connection in NRT and would like somewhere to park myself for several hours.
If you have a connecting international flight, no need to go to the arrivals lounge. Just go through the transit security check and proceed to the lounge available for your departure.

If you have a domestic connection, the arrivals lounge is also the domestic departure lounge if you fly NH.

And if you are heading by train, in to town, or a domestic airline with no lounge access, the lounge remains open for the domestic departures during the day. Until 19:30. So you should not have many restrictions in terms of time.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 5:57 am
azj
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If you have a connecting international flight, no need to go to the arrivals lounge. Just go through the transit security check and proceed to the lounge available for your departure.

If you have a domestic connection, the arrivals lounge is also the domestic departure lounge if you fly NH.

And if you are heading by train, in to town, or a domestic airline with no lounge access, the lounge remains open for the domestic departures during the day. Until 19:30. So you should not have many restrictions in terms of time.
Thanks for the guidance. Their website, while filled with information, still leaves one scratching their head.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.