Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA updates F amenity kits and lounge bath-time sets from Apr 1 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2013, 7:41 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum

https://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/p...12/130307.html

ANA and Shiseido announce today that ANA will start offering Shiseido cosmetics and treatments from April 1 on ANA's international First Class flights and in ANA’s First Class lounges at Narita and Haneda Airports.

As of April 1, “The Ginza Cosmetics” basic skincare set from Shiseido - will be provided in First Class cabins.

Also as of April 1, a bath-time set of “Le Monde D’Or” - the luxury brand of Shiseido’s subsidiary, Shiseido Amenity Goods Co. - will be provided in the shower booths at ANA SUITE LOUNGE at Narita and Haneda. “Le Monde D’Or” skin lotion and skin milk will also be placed in the lavatories in First Class as well as the First Class lounges.

*On flights departing from Japan, the amenities will be in Samsonite bags (right in photo), while on flights arriving in Japan, amenities will be in bags manufactured by Rimowa (left in photo).

Old Mar 7, 2013, 8:21 pm

Programs: CX SL, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton HHonors Diamond
OMG they just went from giving out one of the more uninspiring kits to one of the best, in line with LH and TG!!!
Old Mar 7, 2013, 8:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
For that I would only want flights arriving into Japan just for the Rimowa.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 9:01 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
For that I would only want flights arriving into Japan just for the Rimowa.
Ha that I want too. Let me know if you have extras that you don't want
Old Mar 8, 2013, 6:22 am

Leave it up to ANA to give the nicer bag on flights arriving Japan. It makes more sense for them to give the Rimowa to flights OUT of Japan. Or how about on both flights? The "Samsonite" bag is nothing but cheap rubbish and it looks it, too.
JAL used to have the best F kits. ANA have never really gotten them right..........
Old Mar 8, 2013, 10:18 am

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Thanks for posting. Great news and looking forward to this!
Old Mar 8, 2013, 11:05 am

Perfect! Now only JAL needs to find something more competitive!
Old Mar 8, 2013, 12:09 pm

Programs: United
cant wait to get one this summer! big thumbs up for NH while everyone is try to cut costs by giving out cheap amenity kits!
Old Mar 8, 2013, 12:34 pm

Programs: *gold, SPG Platinum, Amex Centurian, IHG Royal whatever, Emerald one world whatever
Originally Posted by opusone
cant wait to get one this summer! big thumbs up for NH while everyone is try to cut costs by giving out cheap amenity kits!
yep, and they froze pay on all cabin attendants too. so they could get amenity kits ^ good job NH. oh, but of course Management team in the inflight group got a nice bonus.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 9:06 am

Programs: meltdowngraded from "F" and "C" , Accor Plt, BW Dia, ihg G, UA 0.9999MM
Thank God, I've got a new F long haul booking to Tokyo.

Usually I give away amenity kits to friends, but this time I will keep it for myself.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 4:15 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Thanks for the information, now I am also hoping to get the Rimowa kits, which means I need to fly into Japan...
Old Mar 10, 2013, 4:23 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
What a shame, I am flying in F on March 27th and 31st. Doh! Time to book another trip.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 10:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Originally Posted by Flyingfox
Leave it up to ANA to give the nicer bag on flights arriving Japan. It makes more sense for them to give the Rimowa to flights OUT of Japan. Or how about on both flights? The "Samsonite" bag is nothing but cheap rubbish and it looks it, too.
JAL used to have the best F kits. ANA have never really gotten them right..........
Rimowa kits that they give out on select LH F flights are pretty nice. I am looking forward to picking up a Rimowa kit on my upcoming flight to Japan. I am not sure why they would only distribute it to passengers flying to Japan.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by Time traveller
Rimowa kits that they give out on select LH F flights are pretty nice. I am looking forward to picking up a Rimowa kit on my upcoming flight to Japan. I am not sure why they would only distribute it to passengers flying to Japan.
It's 100% normal for NH to supply different kits to and from Japan as they are doing now and have been doing for some time. The motivation is unclear but the practice is the norm
Old Mar 11, 2013, 3:29 pm

Programs: meltdowngraded from "F" and "C" , Accor Plt, BW Dia, ihg G, UA 0.9999MM
Thai has now got L’Occitane in nine new color RIMOWA.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-...-9-colors.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.