Wiki Posts
Search

Freccia Alata & DELTA Domestic Flights

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alitalia MilleMiglia
Freccia Alata & DELTA Domestic Flights

I'm taking a couple of US domestic flights in the next few weeks with Delta. I'm Freccia Alata. It's quite a struggle to find out what exactly this entitles you to on Delta services. For example, does anybody know if:

- you are entitled to take 2 pieces of checked-in luggage for free

- you can use lounges?
Old May 29, 2017, 7:48 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AirCub1
I'm taking a couple of US domestic flights in the next few weeks with Delta. I'm Freccia Alata. It's quite a struggle to find out what exactly this entitles you to on Delta services. For example, does anybody know if:

- you are entitled to take 2 pieces of checked-in luggage for free

- you can use lounges?
you'll get skypriority security, boarding, check-in and 1 free checked bag.

You will NOT get lounge access unless you have a same day international flight on SkyTeam.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:09 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by Lewis42
you'll get skypriority security, boarding, check-in and 1 free checked bag.

You will NOT get lounge access unless you have a same day international flight on SkyTeam.
I checked in 2 pieces on my recent trip as a E+ member travelling on DL recently.
Old May 31, 2017, 4:22 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Smile

Originally Posted by Gajan
I checked in 2 pieces on my recent trip as a E+ member travelling on DL recently.
Oh, I can't think of a time when I have tried anything other than 1 bag on a Domestic.

My apologies if I am incorrect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.