Search

Cancelling Reward Flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 2:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alitalia MilleMiglia
Cancelling Reward Flights

Morning All

I have two Italy-US reward flights (biz class) booked on AZ (used my MM points to book). If I need to cancel them, what is the refund policy for the points used and fees paid? I'm struggling to find any information on the website. Many thanks.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:21 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by AirCub1
Morning All

I have two Italy-US reward flights (biz class) booked on AZ (used my MM points to book). If I need to cancel them, what is the refund policy for the points used and fees paid? I'm struggling to find any information on the website. Many thanks.

https://www.alitalia.com/en_us/mille...tober2016.html
7.15 Under no circumstances will Miles spent on Rewards be credited back to a Member's account, unless the Award Ticket is not used, either in full or in part, due to causes that are attributable to Alitalia and without prejudice to the exceptions indicated on the website www. alitalia.com.

In any event, Members may request that the Miles used to cover any taxes, surcharges and payment contributions of any partially or fully unused Award Tickets be credited once again to their accounts.
Taxes should be refunded, according EU rights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.