Wiki Posts
Search

FCO <-> YYZ Route?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2017, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy PE; Hilton Diamond
FCO <-> YYZ Route?

Not sure what the heck is going on. In November, I booked YYZ - FCO April 8... received a notice in December of a change -- AZ cancelled that flight.

I rearranged my plans and in late December I booked YYZ-FCO for April 5.

Just got an email today -- April 5th flight has been cancelled. Routing change.

It is sooooo painful to speak to anyone at Alitalia. They can't seem to understand that they need to accommodate passengers when they keep cancelling routes.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 11:12 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Tell them to re-accommodate you on Air France, KLM, or Delta. Or get a refund and book it yourself.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 12:43 am

Dear Travel Partner,

Due to a new fleet optimization plan of our A330 aircraft in effect during the upcoming 3 months, Alitalia will implement the following changes to its operating schedule between Rome and Toronto (Flight numbers AZ650 & AZ651).

The following flights are closed for sale in the GDS and will be removed from the display imminently.

Month 2017 Dates
March 26, 27, 29, 30
April 5, 12, 17, 19, 26
May 3, 6, 8, 13, 15, 17, 24, 26, 27, 31
Alitalia’s reservation department will action each affected reservation and confirm alternative routings or dates. You are kindly requested to retrieve PNR’s on the cancelled flights and review the changes made. In the event that the re-protected routings / dates are not acceptable to your customers, we will work with you to find alternatives.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and your clients and assure you that this action has been made after extensive review of alternatives.

Alitalia remains committed to serving you and will make every attempt in providing you and your customers the best possible solutions. For further assistance please contact our inside sale support team at:

Tel: 905 364 4159
e-mail: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Justin Gosling
Country Manager, Canada

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.