Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Rumor: Alitalia to Pull Out of Milan–Malpensa (MXP)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rumor: Alitalia to Pull Out of Milan–Malpensa (MXP)?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2017, 12:40 pm

Other than here, what's the best place for me to keep an eye on this situation? Should I just keep checking Delta/Alitalia's website?

Any idea from experience, as to how far out they will cancel? Would it be likely that they give one weeks notice? Two weeks? one month?

Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2017, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by farbster
Other than here, what's the best place for me to keep an eye on this situation? Should I just keep checking Delta/Alitalia's website?

Any idea from experience, as to how far out they will cancel? Would it be likely that they give one weeks notice? Two weeks? one month?

Thanks!
When (roughly) are you due to travel?

G
Old Feb 14, 2017, 3:07 pm

I'm scheduled for April 1 from JFK-MXP. My mazel and I'll hear when I'm in Japan in March. Hopefully I'll find an easy way to fix it from there.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by farbster
I'm scheduled for April 1 from JFK-MXP. My mazel and I'll hear when I'm in Japan in March. Hopefully I'll find an easy way to fix it from there.
Sorry - I've just realised you had already mentioned your departure date somewhere upthread. That said, no news (=good news) but I somehow doubt there will be any significant changes affecting those few flights left at MXP at this moment in time.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.