Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

signing up for "Carta Corporate Premium" (mille miglia)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

signing up for "Carta Corporate Premium" (mille miglia)

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2016, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL, 1WRLD SAPPHIRE, AZ CORP
Question signing up for "Carta Corporate Premium" (mille miglia)

Hi all,
I'd like to ask if anyone has been successful in signing up for the MilleMiglia "carta Corporate premium" programme and if so, how they managed to do it.

It basically awards AZ corporate accounts, or rather their respective employees, with basic benefits (i.e. security Fast track, additional free checked bag, free advanced comfort-extra seat assignment, priority boarding) regardless of the individual's Mille Miglia status.

My company's memo states that I need to signup through a dedicated webpage, which strangely seems to be dead/not working.

Funny enough no one seems to be able to assist on this. I've contacted Club ULS call center, Az facebook page and ULS customer support mailbox to no avail.

Any input is welcome.
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.