Search

Switching to Mille Miglia?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2015, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, TK Elite +, Hilton Diamond
Switching to Mille Miglia?

Hi all.

I am an avid Emirates flyer based in Accra. Lately I've been getting disenchanted with the Skywards program and I'm looking to switch my frequent flyer program. I have a couple Kenya Airways flights coming up so I got a Mille Miglia status match to Freccia Alata in order to enjoy the Skyteam Elite Plus benefits.

My question is how good is Alitalia in terms of earning/redeeming miles on partner airlines? I am probably never going to actually fly on AZ metal since they pulled out of Accra a while back. I'll be mainly doing DL flights to JFK and KQ flights to Asia.

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 25, 2015, 4:04 am

This section of the AZ website should give you a rough idea - there's also a link through which you can download a PDF document showing redemptions with partners (just click on one of the airlines logo and, once the new window is up, scroll down to the last paragraph).

G
Old Nov 30, 2015, 7:30 am

Programs: Sky Team Elite Plus, Lufthansa Senator, BA Sliver, Hilton Diamond VIP, IHG GOLD, Marriot Gold
Alitalia sucks for award tickets in Business - just got off the phone now with an Agent as I could not find a single flight anywhere in the world next April for two people in Business (long haul) She said to me as per the Alitalia regulation they are only obliged to provide 1 seat per flight. Pick anyone else not Alitalia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.