Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access for companion

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2015, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
Lounge access for companion

I've a trip coming up to Naples with transfers in Milan on the out- and inbound flights and I'm travelling with my spouse on this occassion.
What struck me was that I do have lounge access while my spouse doesn't. I'm a MM Freccia Alata member..

As far as I know Freccia Alata equals Skyteam Elite Plus which would allow me to bring one guest into the lounge (Also, there is no lounge available in AMS?? I´m sure KLM crown lounge should fit the bill). So why should I have to pay for my spouse´s lounge access?

Also -on a different note- does anyone know where to find the booking class for the 4 segments? I didn't see it while logging in to my booking etc.

Thanks in advance..
Old Aug 30, 2015, 12:41 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Great_circle
I've a trip coming up to Naples with transfers in Milan on the out- and inbound flights and I'm travelling with my spouse on this occassion.
What struck me was that I do have lounge access while my spouse doesn't. I'm a MM Freccia Alata member..
As Freccia Alata, you and one guest have access to the lounges, in Naples, in Milano and in Amsterdam (KLM lounge).
Old Aug 30, 2015, 2:35 pm

Also -on a different note- does anyone know where to find the booking class for the 4 segments? I didn't see it while logging in to my booking etc.
http://www.saudiairlines.com/portal/...mplate.WELCOME -> Manage bookings.

G
Old Aug 31, 2015, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Saudia, for an Alitalia booking??
Old Aug 31, 2015, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by raistlin
As Freccia Alata, you and one guest have access to the lounges, in Naples, in Milano and in Amsterdam (KLM lounge).
That's what I thought too, therefore the info on the AZ site in my booking confused my a bit (see pic)

Old Aug 31, 2015, 9:15 am

Saudia, for an Alitalia booking??
I'm not taking the mickey - you can look-up bookings for most Sky Team airlines (probably all?) on that website.

G
Old Aug 31, 2015, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
That's what I thought too, therefore the info on the AZ site in my booking confused my a bit (see pic)
But that is not "info".

If you click on a link to "buy lounge access", then they will sell you lounge access.

That the website allows you to buy lounge access does NOT mean that you are not entitled to obtain lounge access for free via some other method (such as having a frequent flyer status that grants you, and even a partner, access).

Please do not use the website in ways that don't make sense ^
Old Aug 31, 2015, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I'm not taking the mickey - you can look-up bookings for most Sky Team airlines (probably all?) on that website.

G
You can look up tickets even from non-Skyteam airlines on that website...
Old Aug 31, 2015, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irishguy28
But that is not "info".

If you click on a link to "buy lounge access", then they will sell you lounge access.

That the website allows you to buy lounge access does NOT mean that you are not entitled to obtain lounge access for free via some other method (such as having a frequent flyer status that grants you, and even a partner, access).

Please do not use the website in ways that don't make sense ^
You're absolutely right, I stand corrected :-)
Old Aug 31, 2015, 11:14 am
Original Poster

G
Alas, no joy...

"We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104)"
Old Sep 1, 2015, 5:55 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Alas, no joy...

"We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104)"
Try using the actual ticket number - works a treat for most airlines on Saudia
Old Sep 1, 2015, 10:29 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
You CAN buy a ticket for the lounge. You don't NEED one, but that's not the point of that screen.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nufnuf77
Try using the actual ticket number - works a treat for most airlines on Saudia
Thanks, after a number of failed attempts also with ticket number during the past few days this time it worked ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.