Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alitalia + Priority Pass Select - JFK & MXP

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2015, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
Alitalia + Priority Pass Select - JFK & MXP

Taking the redeye from JFK-MXP in a few weeks and was wondering what options (if any) exist for JFK Terminal 1. Understand Priority Pass will get you into the KAL lounge. Also, is there a way to purchase lounge access (w/ shower access) upon arrival at MXP? Thx!
Old Apr 11, 2015, 2:41 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by safra1
Taking the redeye from JFK-MXP in a few weeks and was wondering what options (if any) exist for JFK Terminal 1. Understand Priority Pass will get you into the KAL lounge. Also, is there a way to purchase lounge access (w/ shower access) upon arrival at MXP? Thx!
Dunno about other priority pass options at T1. No arrival lounges at MXP, there's a Sheraton in front, they offer day use from 66EUR+
http://www.sheratonmilanmalpensa.it/...hotel-malpensa
Old Apr 13, 2015, 6:03 am

Taking the redeye from JFK-MXP...
With very few exceptions, notably to the UK, almost all US-Europe TATLs are redeyes following the US usage of the term...
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:16 am

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
many (save for EK) lounges at MXP are contract options and available via priority pass... There IS an arrivals-type lounge with an alleged shower. I meant to test it out in March but due to a long-delayed flight, I barely had tie to make my connection - so I could not find out what the price was, and where the lounge was actually located.

Though, from the priority pass website, it sees that the shower lounges are airside so never mind - unless you get crafty with you airport exit

Lounge Information
Airport: milan - Malpensa, Malpensa Terminal 1
Lounge: club s.e.a. - sala respighi

Location: Landside - proceed to the 2nd Floor. The Lounge is located in the main departures area, on the right hand side close to Check-in.

Opening Hours: 06:30 - 21:30 daily. Hours may vary according to flight schedules.

Conditions: Maximum 2 hour stay - Children under 2 years are admitted free - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: Check-in facilities available inside the Lounge are restricted to Alitalia flights only.

Lounge Facilities:

Air ConditioningAir Conditioning
Alcohol AvailableAlcohol Available
Disabled AccessDisabled Access
Flight Information MonitorFlight Information Monitor
Newspapers/Magazines AvailableNewspapers/Magazines Available
Refreshments AvailableRefreshments Available
TelevisionTelevision
WiFi AvailableWiFi Available

Lounge: club s.e.a. - sala pergolesi

Location: Airside - Central Satellite, Departure Lounge (Non-Schengen Area), close to Boarding Gates B.

Opening Hours: 06:00 - 22:00 daily. Hours may vary according to flight schedules.

Conditions: Non-Schengen flights only - Children under 2 years are admitted free - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: Shower facilities are subject to payment.

Lounge Facilities:

Showers AvailableShowers Available
TelevisionTelevision

Lounge: club s.e.a. - sala monteverdi

Location: Airside - South Satellite, Departure Lounge (Schengen Area), close to Boarding Gates A.

Opening Hours: 06:00 - 21:30 daily. Hours may vary according to flight schedules.

Conditions: Schengen flights only - Children under 2 years are admitted free - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: Shower facilities are subject to payment.

Lounge Facilities:

Showers AvailableShowers Available
TelevisionTelevision
Old Apr 24, 2015, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
Thanks- as a follow up to the above, at JFK, is the Alitalia lounge worth the $34pp fee or are the T1 priority pass lounges roughly equivalent?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
Thanks- as a follow up to the above, at JFK, is the Alitalia lounge worth the $34pp fee or are the T1 priority pass lounges roughly equivalent?
I would never pay to enter the AZ lounge in JFK. Heck, I try to avoid it even with free access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.