Wiki Posts
Search

Transiting at LIN

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2014, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KLouis
the day I was supposed to fly JFK-FRA in August 1981
[OT] Showing your age there Whilst you were supposed to fly to FRA from JFK back in August 1981 (and perhaps even a bit stressed because of the strike in the States), I was instead enjoying my first summer on planet earth (I can't remember what I was doing, though) [/OT]
Old Dec 12, 2014, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
[OT] Showing your age there Whilst you were supposed to fly to FRA from JFK back in August 1981 (and perhaps even a bit stressed because of the strike in the States), I was instead enjoying my first summer on planet earth (I can't remember what I was doing, though) [/OT]
66!
Old Dec 14, 2014, 6:50 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Really? It's good job that I cancelled and re-booked with AF because I've noticed that several AZ flights are not operating due to the long weekend [ehm... sorry, strike] in Italy. I'm not having a go at you, needless to say

Greetings from one of the salons at CDG 2F

G
Alitalia actually operated well (it was impacted more by the London disaster). On the other hand, Ruinair and others had severe disruptions throughout Italy.

What can I say...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.