Wiki Posts
Search

online business reward booking

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2014, 1:50 pm
zam
Original Poster

online business reward booking

I have had the same issue for several days now. I am using the online reward booking engine and find availability for business class. I fill out the passenger details and choose seats but when I go to the payment page I get a message that one of the segments was not confirmed. I checked ExpertFlyer and see 1 Z available and called the Millemigilia line and the agent tells me that there is a Z but he also tries to take it and it is will not confirm so he cannot book it for me. Anyone understand what this is about? thnx
Old Sep 12, 2014, 4:03 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by zam
I have had the same issue for several days now. I am using the online reward booking engine and find availability for business class. I fill out the passenger details and choose seats but when I go to the payment page I get a message that one of the segments was not confirmed. I checked ExpertFlyer and see 1 Z available and called the Millemigilia line and the agent tells me that there is a Z but he also tries to take it and it is will not confirm so he cannot book it for me. Anyone understand what this is about? thnx
Awards should be booked on the phone, period. Do not look at the booking engine. ExpertFlyer is reliable though.

If the agent is unable to help, hang up and call again.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:45 am
zam
Original Poster

Thanks. I've called and spoken to a couple of agents (hard to find English speaking ones) and been repeatedly told that even though it shows as available it must be a website glitch. ExpertFlyer.com continues to show 1 Z. Any suggestions??
Thnx
Old Sep 16, 2014, 1:47 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.2.1.3247 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Originally Posted by zam
Thanks. I've called and spoken to a couple of agents (hard to find English speaking ones) and been repeatedly told that even though it shows as available it must be a website glitch. ExpertFlyer.com continues to show 1 Z. Any suggestions??
Thnx
You are out of luck. I had same experience today, with a flight showing Z4 but not being able to book an award.

End of the story: I shelled out 1250 eur I would rather have avoided.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.