Wiki Posts
Search

A complain for FlyAirOne

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2012, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Exclamation A complain for FlyAirOne

Hello everybody,

I have booked a flight from istanbul to Venice by flyairone com.
it was 11:20 a.m. , 9th March 2013.

Just 1 week after from my booking, I received an e-mail about a time changing of the flight. New time is 9:15 p.m. Which means 11 hour later from my original flight.

But when I checked the other flight companies I saw that there was a new flight at the same time (11:20 a.m.) for Alitalia!

Also this new flight will be operated by AirOne!

Which means; Airone rents its airplane and the flight time to Alitalia. And puts my seat in evening flight.

As soon as my money paid back, I booked Alitalia 11:20 a.m. by paying almost double.

I mean, my airplane flies at the same time and I needed to pay more to keep my seat.

What would you recommend me to do?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 7:51 am

There's not much you can do, they have refunded the original fare as they should do. The only recourse you have is to write a letter to FlyAirOne, point out the unfairness, and ask for a refund of the difference. (appeal to their better natures)
Old Nov 28, 2012, 4:29 pm
hsk

Programs: *A, OW, Hyatt, Marriott
You know you could have asked to go on the earlier flight, right?

AlItalia is usually more than accommodating when it comes to schedule changes.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 3:08 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
i would suggest you this:

- claim your money back

- ask them to accomodate (re-protect) you on the a.m. flight VCE-IST; you can also ask them to accomodate you to a VCE-FCO-IST flight and similar;
it would be more difficult - on my experience - have an accomodation on VCE-CDG-IST (AF).

by the way your flight had a schedule change >3h,you can have a new accomodation on previous flight, if available.

I would suggest you to call AZ mainline (not airone!).
and don't forget that airone is owned by AZ!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.