Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle K9 Transit

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:17 am
Original Poster

One last photo in this thread for everyone. Dogs went through a bit of an adjustment but 5 days in are doing much better. They will for sure miss the snow and rolling in that beautiful white! ...but maybe not miss the snowballs between their toes.

Have a great weekend everyone.

-Beav
Attached Images  
Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:49 am

Programs: UA 1P, CO Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat, US Dirt
Originally Posted by beckoa
So anyone up for a mini FT meetup on the 6th or early on the 7th

Flying into CHS for a day
Let me know if you want some suggestions. I have a busy week already for that week as one of our Uber drivers here.

Beaver, glad they are adjusting. The fall and spring are just glorious. What part of town are you living in? I can try and suggest some dog parks for you!
Old Aug 27, 2016, 10:06 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by beaver
One last photo in this thread for everyone. Dogs went through a bit of an adjustment but 5 days in are doing much better. They will for sure miss the snow and rolling in that beautiful white! ...but maybe not miss the snowballs between their toes.

-Beav
That's awesome! Great photo - what beauties. Glad everything went smoothly.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by USFreak
Let me know if you want some suggestions. I have a busy week already for that week as one of our Uber drivers here.

Beaver, glad they are adjusting. The fall and spring are just glorious. What part of town are you living in? I can try and suggest some dog parks for you!
Thanks much. Columbia was the actual final destination here, but thanks much.

On our approach to CHS we actually had a go-around due to an a/c on the same runway doing a taxi test that couldn't get off in time. My seat was on the inside of our turns, and got a beautiful view of CHS. It was kind of a last-minute treat!

ps - is anyone else amused with the AS flight number on the return CHS-SEA? AS789? Isn' that the A/C being built in CHS?
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E

ps - is anyone else amused with the AS flight number on the return CHS-SEA? AS789? Isn' that the A/C being built in CHS?
Was wondering about that flight #
Old Aug 30, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
I love flyertalk! This thread demonstrates why it's the best online community anywhere.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:11 am

Names?

-Beav
Oh no! You can't post one last photo without telling us their names and something about each one...

I'm determined not to let this thread die. 😜

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.