Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Previously booked flights after tier change

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Previously booked flights after tier change

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 9:46 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Flights booked as a 75K, showing status as gold

I don't have a ton of legs booked this year, but each one, even ones booked after all my flights posted to requalify as 75K have me listed as a Gold. While I realize that I'm a special snowflake in my own mind, this kind of stuff matters when upgrades happen.

I tried to get an agent to go in and manual change all my flights and was told that she wasn't going to do it and that it would eventually fix itself. Unfortunately, this is not going to help me with my flights this weekend.

What the heck is going on.

lala
Old Jan 20, 2017, 6:43 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Okay, this was moved into a thread where I shouldn't be - In 2016 I was a 75K and in 2017 I'm a 75K. Alaska, you are on crack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.