Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Trips not showing up in Windows Phone app

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trips not showing up in Windows Phone app

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2015, 8:11 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Unhappy Trips not showing up in Windows Phone app

Up until this morning the Alaska Airlines app on my Windows Phone was working fine. Sadly now it's not showing any of my trips, and forcing it to re-sync does nothing.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and on initial sync I got "An unexpected error has occurred". After that no amount of syncing brings up trips.

Anyone else having issues? Or is it just something funky with my account?

Neil
Old Apr 24, 2015, 8:15 am
HDK

Programs: AS MVPG 1MM, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, TR Seven Stars, Mlife Noir, TSA Pre
I have a Lumia 1020 and all my trips (5 total) are showing up. This includes one that was temporarily unavailable in the app due to a schedule change...
Old Apr 24, 2015, 8:16 am

Programs: DL GM
My one trip (sob!) is showing up just fine in the Alaska Airlines app on my Lumia 920. Mileage Plan balances are in sync, too.

Must be just your account. Or maybe you've got a crappy connection, and the sync just times out?
Old Apr 24, 2015, 9:00 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
That's what I was afraid the responses would be It's definitely my account, I'm on corporate wifi.

Neil

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.