Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

2016 MVP/MVPG/MVPG 75K Qualification Roll Call

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2015, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
MVP requal is unofficially out of the way. Just waiting for the miles to post. I did a lot more AS vs partners compared to last year

Stats as of flights flown today:

23,461 is AS only.
Add in partners and I'm at 26,067

I'm thinking about doing a BOS-DFW-HKG on AA metal later in the year to knock out a good chunk of the remaining miles for MVPG. That one trip will only leave me around 4,500mi short. I can do with a quick trip to SAN, PDX or SEA to take care of the rest.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by CDKing
MVP requal is unofficially out of the way. Just waiting for the miles to post. I did a lot more AS vs partners compared to last year

Stats as of flights flown today:

23,461 is AS only.
Add in partners and I'm at 26,067

I'm thinking about doing a BOS-DFW-HKG on AA metal later in the year to knock out a good chunk of the remaining miles for MVPG. That one trip will only leave me around 4,500mi short. I can do with a quick trip to SAN, PDX or SEA to take care of the rest.
I am thinking about use my mileage for a trip to HKG and SIN later April.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 9:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
I've only flown 1400 so far this year

And 3800 on UA

Things should start picking up soon. Have booked SMF-LAX-GUA in DL F which should run me about 7500 EQMs, and planning to book an east coast open jaw also in DL F for June. MVPG should be attainable with maybe one MR.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 1:30 am

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy

Unofficially passed the MVP mark about 60 miles before we landed in PHX earlier today.

I should feel good about the accomplishment, but instead I feel like a bit of a slacker compared to other folks posting here.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 9:04 am

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Will pass MVP Monday ANC-FAI-ANC
Old Feb 10, 2015, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Got official email today, congrats me re-qualifies 75k, weird I never received this email when I re-qualified mvp or MVPG.

Old Feb 10, 2015, 2:38 pm

Programs: Alaska 100k
Re-qualifying for MVP in the middle of March (better than December last year). I wasn't planning on making Gold this year, but since MVP is coming so early, I actually have a shot this year.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sturges
Re-qualifying for MVP in the middle of March (better than December last year). I wasn't planning on making Gold this year, but since MVP is coming so early, I actually have a shot this year.
keep us posted! remember to post here when re-qualified!
Old Feb 10, 2015, 4:34 pm

Programs: All the Programs...
Have MVP for this year via a challenge, but currently on the books I am at 19 segments and 14,132 EQM, so should be able to maintain it for next year as well. Of course, I will have just over 20,000 BIS miles, but sadly my HNL trip doesn't earn as it was earned from the Fly-2-Get-1 (W-class) promotion.

Last edited by OO-SLC-CR9; Feb 10, 2015 at 5:39 pm Reason: add
Old Feb 10, 2015, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GS, FB Gold, AS MVPG, MR Titanium, VS Gold
Will get at least up to MVP my Delta flight back from JFK this sunday.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 7:12 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Nailed MVP over the weekend - MVPG requal will be completedby EOM with exisiting travel plans. All AS Metal for qualification this year. First non AS flights (AA) will come in early march right after MVPG posts. This will mark one of my earliest requals thanks due to a lot of early year travel.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 7:22 pm

Programs: AS, DL, UA, Hyatt, SPG
Originally Posted by WinSea
Got official email today, congrats me re-qualifies 75k, weird I never received this email when I re-qualified mvp or MVPG.
That's crazy, you've already requal'd for 75K and it's only a month into the year? Did you live on the aircraft last month?!?

Sounds like you might benefit from a new AS Uber-Kryptonite level
Old Feb 10, 2015, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SamuelS
That's crazy, you've already requal'd for 75K and it's only a month into the year? Did you live on the aircraft last month?!?

Sounds like you might benefit from a new AS Uber-Kryptonite level
I pretty much spent all my Jan on the flight due to work. Brutal, but glad I don't have to worry about status for two years
Old Feb 11, 2015, 9:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GS, FB Gold, AS MVPG, MR Titanium, VS Gold
Originally Posted by WinSea
I pretty much spent all my Jan on the flight due to work. Brutal, but glad I don't have to worry about status for two years
All on AS metal? Impressed, I am.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IWontRegretThis
All on AS metal? Impressed, I am.
Mostly yes except a few short same day trips on west coast, mostly metal routes, we are setting up offices in some major cities on east coast and Detroit so I did fly a lot back and forth but I am glad those are done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.