Search

AS Promo for Utah Residents

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2014, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
AS Promo for Utah Residents

Utah residents only.

Fly two round trips (defined as four flight segments) by January 31, 2015 between SLC and:

• Boise
  • Las Vegas
  • Los Angeles
  • Portland
  • San Diego
  • San Francisco
  • San Jose
  • Seattle

and get a discount code from AS good for a round-trip ticket out of SLC to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies for just the cost of the tax and fees for travel January 6, 2015 through December 16, 2015. Must ticket with the discount code by 2/28/2015.

Further details and registration here: http://www.alaskaair.com/www2/Promo/...001_MPReg_UT||

Last edited by dgreen12; Oct 24, 2014 at 8:33 am
Old Oct 24, 2014, 9:43 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Thanks for posting, this will help a couple friends of mine who never see these things.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Another delta hit
Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Has anyone received this yet? I talked to Alaska a few weeks ago and they seemed to indicate that we would receive soon...
Old Mar 1, 2015, 11:24 am

Programs: All the Programs...
Originally Posted by bworrell
Has anyone received this yet? I talked to Alaska a few weeks ago and they seemed to indicate that we would receive soon...
I received mine two days after my fourth segment, and my free (well $63) trip to HNL is booked for the end of September.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.