Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

News: Flight Attendants Pick Lindbergh for Beef with Alaska Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2014, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT

http://timesofsandiego.com/business/...lines-terminal

Caught this on the local news earlier in the week.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
I look forward to reading more detail as to what's being offered by Alaska vs. what's being asked for by the AFA. Hopefully both sides will soon come to an equitable agreement with a minimum of turbulence.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 12:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold
The article references they rejected a "tentative agreement." To me this language suggests that the union leaders and management had a "tentative agreement" in place. It was rejected by the membership. Good luck with that one - when your leadership negotiates and you reject it, then well I am not sure you have any organized platform.

Look, everyone in America claims they are underpaid, I get it. But this not the way to do this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.