Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Double Miles and Save on Emirates

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by UA Fan
Looks like you will:

"You'll also earn Double Miles for onward connecting Emirates flights from Dubai."
Cool. i had luck pricing two scary long flights. Everything connecting in DXB, the following priced at $2900 with about 35000 elite miles.

Sea -> BLR

BLR -> JNB

JNB -> AKL

AKL -> SEA

Dates seem not to be a problem as long as your first flight out of SEA is on May 13 or 12.

The other one isn't as ambitious but still

SEA -> JNB

JNB -> BLR

BLR -> SEA

In this one the order of JNB and BLR are interchangeable. Also JNB can be replaced with AKL, again on May 13. This was pricing at $2100.

Choose option flex fares and multi city on emirates.com

Also Dublin is an option. I was curious because of an upcoming trip and that too priced very nicely.
Old May 1, 2014, 3:55 am

Can you earn miles in both Skyward and Mileage Plan account?

If I supply only Skyward account number during reservation, can I still earn double miles with Alaska Mileage Plan account?

I have a trip to India on Emirates business class coming up in September. I wonder how many miles will that be from LAX-DXB, DXB-BOM.
Old May 1, 2014, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
Can you earn miles in both Skyward and Mileage Plan account?

If I supply only Skyward account number during reservation, can I still earn double miles with Alaska Mileage Plan account?

I have a trip to India on Emirates business class coming up in September. I wonder how many miles will that be from LAX-DXB, DXB-BOM.
In order to be eligible fo rdouble miles you must credit yioru flights to Mileage Plan. You cannot earn skywards miles if you wish to earn double AS miles

Based on the great circle map mileage. If you credit businesss class to Alaska for redeemable miles its 9537 + 9537 (double miles bonus) + 2384 (25% Class of service bonus) = 21,458

Last edited by CDKing; May 1, 2014 at 7:49 am
Old Jul 27, 2014, 10:56 am

Programs: free agent
I purchased bunch of W fare with EK last week (after July 15) but I already registered promo before july 15... I'll fly in Sept & Oct, so I would able to earn double miles? Thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2014, 8:13 am

This link seems to (now?) require a registration code. Does anyone have one to share?
Old Jul 29, 2014, 10:22 am

Programs: free agent
Originally Posted by zloneill
This link seems to (now?) require a registration code. Does anyone have one to share?
Think registration expired on July 15 (or June 15), sorry but am trying to verify to see if anyone registered before june 15 and book any EK flights will able to earn double miles? I would like to say yes, but need someone to confirm
Old Jul 29, 2014, 11:08 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
http://www.alaskaair.com/content/dea...ble-miles.aspx

The Double Miles Offer page on the AS website has the Emirates offer currently posted for people to register for the promotion.

The promotion code is embedded in the link, no need to add anything.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by dgreen12

The Double Miles Offer page on the AS website has the Emirates offer currently posted for people to register for the promotion.

I couldn't seem to make this work as it still wants a promo code. Is this thing officially dead if not registered? Wish I'd seen this last month!
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:59 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by dgreen12

Link leads to a non working page. Called alaska and they said registration is over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.