AS Boardroom: Game changer! (The Pancake Thread)

Subscribe
This seriously is the most incredible thing ever. Made my day:

I just wish they had them all day long...
322 calories for four (not including syrup!)
Quote: 322 calories for four (not including syrup!)
Oops I ate two plates of 4 w/ syrup over the weekend. I finally figurd out you can press the button twice without waiting for the first set of two to be completed
At the PDX board room this weekend the pancake machine went haywire and spit out a 3-foot long mega-pancake. It seriously looked like someone had managed to squeeze a pizza dough through the rollers.
Very big like on pancakes being added to the BR!!
Quote: At the PDX board room this weekend the pancake machine went haywire and spit out a 3-foot long mega-pancake. It seriously looked like someone had managed to squeeze a pizza dough through the rollers.
Pictures????
Quote: Pictures????
No pictures, sorry, I was rushing on my way out the door. One of the concierges had retrieved it, folded it over several times, and was hawking it to BR patrons in case anyone wanted a stack of pancake.
Quote: I just wish they had them all day long...
Funny you say that... was in the SEA BR and met beckoa a few weeks back, like a day or two after they put this puppy in, and we shared a few... We were both amused because we were taking some of those bright and early (or dark and early, as it were) flights out, and the machine wasn't turning on until 6am. Was amusing to be standing there for a few minutes before one of the staff walked up and turned it on for us as the clock struck 6.

GREAT addition to the BR, IMHO.
Tasty Way to start the Day
Was in the Seattle Boardroom the other morning and enjoyed the morning treat.....I wonder what is next?
Quote: Funny you say that... was in the SEA BR and met beckoa a few weeks back, like a day or two after they put this puppy in, and we shared a few... We were both amused because we were taking some of those bright and early (or dark and early, as it were) flights out, and the machine wasn't turning on until 6am. Was amusing to be standing there for a few minutes before one of the staff walked up and turned it on for us as the clock struck 6.

GREAT addition to the BR, IMHO.
Was fun

Interestingly enough there are settings to increase or decrease the pancake's size... but its 'restricted access' (doubt they'd want us modifying the settings). I noticed this when the pancakes were larger in PDX then in SEA... and asked about it. Oh, and I've cued the pancake machine up to 8 so far... it is much faster to do this (since it seems there's a bit of a start up time)
PDX
Quote:
the pancakes were larger in PDX then in SEA...
That's just how we roll in PDX...
They were yummy, especially at 0630 in the morning.......
Where do I get this at home!?
Quote: Where do I get this at home!?
By paying a visit to the PDX BR, just tell the agents that you are borrowing the equipment

^ Can't wait to give this a try, do they have one in the LAX BR? A good place to drive down, have a good breakfast, and watch planes