Wiki Posts
Search

Elite bypass line at BWI

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2009, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM & 5MM, WN
Elite bypass line at BWI

One of the more notorious security lines that you just couldn't get around was at BWI's concourse D. Now there is an elite bypass line, with a sign showing the eligibility of AirTran Elites in big letters, and that accesses all of the AirTran gates.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 6:19 pm

Programs: United Premier 1k, Avis First, HHonor Diamond, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Justin026
One of the more notorious security lines that you just couldn't get around was at BWI's concourse D. Now there is an elite bypass line, with a sign showing the eligibility of AirTran Elites in big letters, and that accesses all of the AirTran gates.

Yes I posted this on a few months back. But be careful. It doesn't look like a seperate entry point. Its usually located under the employee entrance only point.

But this had made BWI much more nice!
Old Apr 1, 2012, 9:25 pm

Is there a priority security line for Elite/Business Class on the concourse that Airtran now uses at BWI? I would think so since Southwest offers "Fly By" but I wanted to check.

If not, I may have to take the later DL flight.

Thanks

Last edited by EWR-6785; Apr 1, 2012 at 9:31 pm
Old Apr 2, 2012, 7:25 am

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by EWR-6785
Is there a priority security line for Elite/Business Class on the concourse that Airtran now uses at BWI? I would think so since Southwest offers "Fly By" but I wanted to check.

If not, I may have to take the later DL flight.

Thanks
Yes. It's the same as the Southwest Fly By lane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.