Search

BOM Clipper Lounge 1A

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2010, 10:31 am
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

BOM Clipper Lounge 1A

Does the Mumbai Clipper Lounge located in Domestic terminal 1A offer paid access? It's a PriorityPass lounge.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 12:59 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Originally Posted by HNL
Does the Mumbai Clipper Lounge located in Domestic terminal 1A offer paid access? It's a PriorityPass lounge.
Yes it does. I think the going rate is INR 500. Though I must add that now, after the connections established between 1A, 1B and 1C, there's a bit of retail space as well as expanded seating, so if you are going to spend anyway, the options are more now.

Last edited by aniruddh77; Oct 13, 2010 at 1:00 pm Reason: .
Old Oct 13, 2010, 1:54 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aniruddh77
Yes it does. I think the going rate is INR 500. Though I must add that now, after the connections established between 1A, 1B and 1C, there's a bit of retail space as well as expanded seating, so if you are going to spend anyway, the options are more now.
So are all of 1A, 1B, and 1C connected on the city and air side? There's a bar in 1B, but was not sure I'd have access there as I depart from 1A.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 8:45 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Originally Posted by HNL
So are all of 1A, 1B, and 1C connected on the city and air side? There's a bar in 1B, but was not sure I'd have access there as I depart from 1A.
Yes. Also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chhatra...port#Terminals.

Terminal 1, for domestic flights...This terminal currently has three distinct buildings: 1A, 1B and 1C. Check-in counters are present only in 1A and 1B. 1C can be reached from both 1A and 1B after the security check.

Last edited by aniruddh77; Oct 13, 2010 at 8:54 pm
Old Oct 14, 2010, 1:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by HNL
there is a very nice amex lounge as well in the terminal....if you have a plat amex then you can get entry to it....
Old Nov 20, 2010, 4:27 pm

any AMEX plat

Originally Posted by saad
there is a very nice amex lounge as well in the terminal....if you have a plat amex then you can get entry to it....
Would a Delta Platinum AMEX work?

Thanks Saad.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 9:53 pm

Is the lounge open 24 hours?

Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2010, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by learningtime
Would a Delta Platinum AMEX work?

Thanks Saad.
my guess is yes but i can't be sure....

Originally Posted by worldcitizen25
Is the lounge open 24 hours?

Thanks!
no....they open a couple of hours before the first morning flight & close after the last flight at night....
Old Jan 18, 2013, 7:49 pm

Hi all,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but if there is someone here who has been to BOM T1 recently, could you please confirm if this lounge is still there?

I have heard that it does not exist anymore. Are there any other alternatives for domestic economy PAX wishing to pay for access?

Many thanks,

Acs
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:23 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by acs08
Hi all,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but if there is someone here who has been to BOM T1 recently, could you please confirm if this lounge is still there?

I have heard that it does not exist anymore. Are there any other alternatives for domestic economy PAX wishing to pay for access?

Many thanks,

Acs
it does not. the Celebrations lounge along with a separate amex sitout area are present in terminal 1c.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 8:51 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Originally Posted by acs08
Hi all,

Many thanks,

Acs
The domestic Clipper Lounge does not exist any more.

There is the Carnation Lounge (T1C - Post Security clearance, near gate A4/A5). Operates from 0400 till 2300. No Paid Access, but you may try your luck with a VISA Signature or similar CC (issued in India).
Old Jan 20, 2013, 9:02 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
@ACS08: You may also get more info from the IbA Lounge Directory, located: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...ut-needed.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.