Air Berlin "enhancement"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2007, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Air Berlin "enhancement"

Air Berlin announced an "enhancement" for Gold and Silver Card holders:

For date of travel up to 31.05.2008: No rebooking fee for the card holder and one adult travelling companion as well as children (under the age of 12) travelling with them, provided that the rebookings are identical and made at the same time. You save a rebooking fee of 25 € per person.

On the other hand they announced a new domestic fare system for Press Card holders: Press Card holders can get ABs flexible domestic ticket (without mileage acrual) for 99 Euro all in. Great value for money.
Old Jun 7, 2007, 11:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Silver Cards can also no longer be purchased as of 01.06.2007.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 9:07 am

Programs: LH/BA/DL
Have not been too happy with Air Berlin lately anyway (unnecessary delays, extremely long check in lines, confusion upon boarding, incompetent staff, etc.) Maybe they are growing too fast. So no silver card for me anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.