Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I can't log in to my TB account

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2016, 5:34 pm

Programs: DL Platinum (ST+), JL JGC (ows), NH SFC (*AG)
Originally Posted by mrkymark
So one of the direct consequences of this is that when I enter my TopBonus number in an AA reservation it says "invalid" number.
AwardWallet is still updating my TB account but I can't view it via the topbonus website. I wonder what kind of updates they are doing for the US?
Old Dec 13, 2016, 7:44 pm

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
So it's weird, I got matched maybe 10d ago but only recently did it even show up Silver on the TopBonus site.

Website: I can only login to book flights, can't access TB account info
m.airberlin.com: at least I can see a little bit more information
AB Silver to OW Ruby: My AB account and OW Ruby status are still "invalid" on AA site - I don't exist. Not sure when AB will send updates to even acknowledge my existence.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 10:44 pm

Programs: DL Platinum (ST+), JL JGC (ows), NH SFC (*AG)
I had the same issue. Reached Platinum, but I wasn't allowed access to JAL First Class Lounge in NRT, cuz AA only showed OW Sapphire. Somewhere between NRT and LAX it got updated, and I was able to visit the Qantas First Class lounge at LAX. And now the website sorta works, but is super buggy. Why can't they just get a working website?!
Old Jan 18, 2017, 9:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I am trying to create a topbonus and I am getting the same error message as others for a few weeks now. Is there any other way to create an account? I've called almost everyday to their phone support and the people are unaware and not willing to help.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 2:48 pm

Programs: CarlsonGold,HHDiamond, SPGGold,ChoiceGold, *Silver, WNCompanionPass, ASMVPGold, HyattDiamond,IHGPlat
Originally Posted by xkr0p
I am trying to create a topbonus and I am getting the same error message as others for a few weeks now. Is there any other way to create an account? I've called almost everyday to their phone support and the people are unaware and not willing to help.
I'm not sure if you'd be able to CREATE an account... but I've logged in to TopBonus with no problem thru a VPN set to Germany.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.