Search

Ab 7450 dus-jfk

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, United, Hilton, IHG, Carlson, Hyatt, SPG
Ab 7450 dus-jfk

Hi all

First post here but I've been reading FT for years.

Never had a flight on AB and booked this flight in Businesss and was assigned seats
1E&F
The only other available (two seats together) is 5 E&F - should I keep the bulkhead or switch to row 5?

Appreciate the help
Mystic
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:00 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Air...s_A330-200.php

Both sets are near galleys so there is a chance of noise and/or light during the flight.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for the reply Yoshi - I did notice that but I never sat in a bulkhead and I was wondering if that would be less space for the seat to recline.....or....could it be more?

I guess it's fine - those were the only choices left but I do appreciate your reply

Mystic
Old Jun 24, 2016, 3:34 am
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Titanium, Accor Platinum
personally I donīt like bulkhead and would prefer 5EF, but just because I like to have an overview of what is going on in the cabin.
During boarding there will be newspapers laid out in front of row 1, but other than that there is no difference between the seats.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Thank you...I will call and see if row 5 is still available - either way it beats sitting in economy

Thank you
Mystic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.