Wiki Posts
Search

Connection in FCO

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ QPP5
Connection in FCO

I need to get from VIE to BRI in June, and AB is offering a very nicely timed VIE-FCO-BRI itinerary. The first segment is operated by HG and second by AZ but both have AB codeshares. I've a 65 minute connection in FCO (arriving 1330 departing 1435). I guess I should be fine if I book it on a single ticket; presumably my bags will be checked right through to BRI.

But will I be risking it if I were to split the booking - the HG segment can be redeemed with AA miles; the AZ segment can't be but it's cheap enough for me to purchase directly from AZ.

Let me know if this is not the right forum for this query and if I should post it in AZ or HG forums.

Thanks.

Last edited by 248477; May 3, 2016 at 3:20 am
Old May 3, 2016, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by 248477
I need to get from VIE to BRI in June, and AB is offering a very nicely timed VIE-FCO-BRI itinerary. The first segment is operated by HG and second by AZ but both have AB codeshares. I've a 65 minute connection in FCO (arriving 1330 departing 1435). I guess I should be fine if I book it on a single ticket; presumably my bags will be checked right through to BRI.

But will I be risking it if I were to split the booking - the HG segment can be redeemed with AA miles; the AZ segment can't be but it's cheap enough for me to purchase directly from AZ.

Let me know if this is not the right forum for this query and if I should post it in AZ or HG forums.

Thanks.
Your VIE flight will most likely dock to one of the B gates in T1 and the 1613 service to BRI should also depart from a B gate, making it an extremely easy connection. Still, though, I'd personally not take the risk on two separate tickets.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.