Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

sapphire with airberlin -> betters seats on AA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2015, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

i see on the oneworld website, that sapphire status should enable you to get preferred seating on partner airlines. i called AA to get my airberlin # entered on two of my reservations but the service rep was clueless and said i wasnt eligible for preferred seating. can anyone confirm whether or not thats valid or how i can use my sapphire benefits on american?

thank you!
Old Aug 25, 2015, 5:06 pm

Programs: M&More FF - Finnair Plus - Flying Blue Gold - Westjet Gold
If you recently had a status match with AB, it may take some days or weeks to be visible on other oneworld airlines systems.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 8:48 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
You are entitled to get Main Cabin ExtrAA seats on complimentary basis. Try via aa.com
Old Sep 1, 2015, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

was transferred to the international phone dept. and they were able to accommodate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.