Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AB Gold Seat Assignment

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
AB Gold Seat Assignment

I made a booking via an online travel agent and I can see the booking on the AB website and I can request seat assignment for free (an AB Gold benefit) but the next screen asks for payment details (for a zero euro amount) before I can proceed and confirm the selection.

Can anybody help me find my way around this? I don't want to enter a credit card number even if it is for zero euro.

Thanks.
Old May 18, 2015, 7:13 am

You would have to call AB. The TA can as well, but with an online TA you probably get what you pay for.....

If you enter the CC number, they won't charge, but I agree its far from ideal!
Old May 18, 2015, 1:31 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
You can assign via qataraiways.com Manage My Booking, BUT qatarairways.com might not XL (emergency seats) as available - it is hit and miss - sometimes they show sometimes they don't.
Old May 19, 2015, 12:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by TPJ
You can assign via qataraiways.com Manage My Booking, BUT qatarairways.com might not XL (emergency seats) as available - it is hit and miss - sometimes they show sometimes they don't.
OK. Thanks. Unfortunately it shows the XL seats blocked out.
Old May 20, 2015, 7:04 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
AB Gold Seat Assignment

XL would require calling AB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.