Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Berlin 800# in the US?

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2015, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Air Berlin 800# in the US?

Does anyone have a working toll-free number in the US for Air Berlin? I rang (866) 266-5588, which I found on their website after much effort, but this number rings a few times and then gets disconnected. I have tried calling them at all sorts of times over a period of nearly a week, but always end up in grief.
Old May 7, 2015, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold
Originally Posted by TinDrum
Does anyone have a working toll-free number in the US for Air Berlin? I rang (866) 266-5588, which I found on their website after much effort, but this number rings a few times and then gets disconnected. I have tried calling them at all sorts of times over a period of nearly a week, but always end up in grief.
I tried yesterday about 6+ times and rang a few times and then went to busy sounds. First ringing sounded more European than US. Maybe it is connecting to Germany. Tried a few minutes later around 11:00 AM PDT and connected.
Old May 8, 2015, 3:10 am

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Yes the US number is a hit or miss, use the Australian toll free number instead and ask the agent to transfer you to the TB line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.