Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discontinued LAS to DUS?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Question Discontinued LAS to DUS?

Has Air Berlin discontinued the direct flight LAS to DUS? I used to always book that for my Mum, but can't find it anymore.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 5:29 pm

Programs: Mattiott Lifetime Titanium Elite, LH SEN, IB Emerald, Hilton Diamond
Yes, in 2013.
But this route never last long (think it was the 3rd shot for AB/LT)
Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:23 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Discontinued LAS to DUS?

Perhaps if they increase knee room people more people will consider the long route.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Oh darn! Well, thank you all for your help. I would have thought it was a good itinerary, because Vegas is so popular with Germans. Oh well... I guess she will have to fly back from LAX then. Thank you again.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by jayisgerman
Oh darn! Well, thank you all for your help. I would have thought it was a good itinerary, because Vegas is so popular with Germans. Oh well... I guess she will have to fly back from LAX then. Thank you again.
If you want to put her on AB, the LAX-DUS service operates from May until the end of October. And I believe it is going to be 5X weekly this year.

As for the LAS-DUS service, didn't that just operate for one season a couple of years ago (like LAX-TXL)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.