Wiki Posts
Search

Chauffeur service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2015, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: VS Silver; BA Blue; HH Gold; SPG Gold
Chauffeur service

I have booked Berlin to Abu Dhabi reward flights for me wife and son. I am in econ. They are both in biz. They get chauffeur, can I tag along? Son is 3 if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Old Jan 12, 2015, 3:10 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
If you request that or ask for an official answer through any AB channel they will most probably decline that.

However asking the driver and offering a nice tip will probably result in you invited to go along with your family. But as this can't be relied upon I would probably plan another option for transportation.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:50 am

You'll be fine just to get in the car. I've booked one in my name, with no reference to my companion, and they've jumped in, no questions asked. Also booked one in the Mrs name, and me and my daughter have jumped in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.