Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

new international meal service in J Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2014, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty

Assuming I can still get upgraded,(that is with the limited number of E-ups AC provides given the new rules) AC has introduced new meal services for the Uber long haul flights but is not reporting on them for other long hauls. What about the less the uber long hauls? See this posting.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/news/141001.html

Some of the best meals are out of London UK, back to YOW, YUL, YHZ, YYZ, YYC and YVR where rack of lamb is usually offered. The catering out of LHR is the best of all.

I hope that does not disappear as well as the best of cheese. AC keep it up please.

Last edited by 100,000miler; Nov 19, 2014 at 7:10 pm
Old Nov 19, 2014, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty

Assuming I can still get upgraded, AC has introduced some new meal services but is not reporting on them other than the uber long hauls. What about the less the uber long hauls? See this posting.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/news/141001.html

Some of the best meals are out of London UK, where rack of lamb is usually offered.

I hope that does not disappear as well as the best of cheese. AC keep it up please.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 11:56 pm

The good folk in the AC forum might be better placed to help you.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 1:06 am

I hope that does not disappear as well as the best of cheese.
Ah, definitely the wrong forum.

I wish AB has nicer food in J - the last flight, the cheeseplate was a shriveled grape, some supermarket cheese, and Saltine (!) crackers.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 11:19 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by berlinflyer83
Ah, definitely the wrong forum.

I wish AB has nicer food in J - the last flight, the cheeseplate was a shriveled grape, some supermarket cheese, and Saltine (!) crackers.
oooooh, that's class
Old Nov 21, 2014, 8:01 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Closing down this one for the obvious reasons.

ralfkrippner, AB forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.