Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > airberlin | topbonus
Reload this Page >

AB DUS-TXL in December zero'd out already?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 4:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.

I noticed that the following flight I'm booked on (as part of a FAO-DUS-TXL itin) has been zero'd out already

AB 6444 0 DUS
12/28/14 3:05 PM TXL
12/28/14 4:15 PM 319
Su,M,T,F,Sa
62% / 15m Y0 B0 H0 K0 M0 L0 V0 S0 N0 Q0 O0 P0 E0 W0 Z0 G0 T0

which seems a bit odd...and you can't buy a ticket on it via AB.com either.

Do you think it will end up being cancelled? My itin has already been rescheduled once!

Thx

BL
Old Aug 7, 2014, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Yes, I think it is very likely that they are preparing to cancel your particular flight.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 12:53 pm
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Titanium, Accor Platinum
yes, this also happened to me not only one time, when I booked a flight during the christmas holidays. They usually thin out the business-routes during these days. It is likely to happen on DUS-TXL as well, but I assume that there will be a later flight on this day.
I experienced that in this case they are very helpful to offer also other routings, should you be not satisfied with the alternative (but only on AB-operated flights of course). You can try to ask for a routing through PMI later or earlier should this be more convenient for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.