Search

Filterable Route Map

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2012, 3:26 am
scr
Original Poster

Programs: M&M, BAEC
Filterable Route Map

I've been increasingly interested in AB ever since I found out that they are joining oneworld. Being based in CPH, I'm trying to find the various destinations that AB files to from here. This was a bit more problematic than I first thought.

The AB route map which I've found shows all the destinations I can fly to, including those that require a connection. I would like the option to only see non-stop options. Does something like this exist?

The best thing I've found to date is the Dynamics map on cph's web site.

Last edited by scr; Feb 12, 2012 at 3:27 am Reason: fixed title
Old Feb 12, 2012, 8:16 am

Programs: BAEC, MM, HH, MB
Originally Posted by scr
I've been increasingly interested in AB ever since I found out that they are joining oneworld. Being based in CPH, I'm trying to find the various destinations that AB files to from here. This was a bit more problematic than I first thought.

The AB route map which I've found shows all the destinations I can fly to, including those that require a connection. I would like the option to only see non-stop options. Does something like this exist?

The best thing I've found to date is the Dynamics map on cph's web site.
It is very likely that AB only connects CPH with his hubs in DUS, BER, PMI. I think VIE will be Niki.

That means you have to connect at least one time to get to different destinations. At least these will be easy connections.

S.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 11:52 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Just check wikipedia page on CPH And remember that NIKI is their daughter-company and oneworld rules will apply on its flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.