Wiki Posts
Search

Seating on 777-300

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2017, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Seating on 777-300

I looked for a wiki and could not find one. I have a flight in PE and was wondering preference for seats. It looks like the business seating before lie flat beds. The return flight is in Y. Price differential was too great to book so booked the last seat in Y (59A) as I read somewhere the seats go back further.

Moderator: feel free to the correct thread but a search of 777 brought up nothing.

Thank you, looking forward to my first NZ flight in over 40 years!
Old Feb 28, 2017, 1:58 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
What specifically do you want to know? There are literally thousands of posts on here discussing the pros and cons of the Spaceseat.

Where and when you're flying is also important due to this seat currently being replaced starting from this month.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
June 18: LAX-LHR in 25D
July 12: LHR-LAX in 59A

Sorry for not including those details. I went by the seat map they provided and it looks like the space seats are still available for the flight on June 18
Old Feb 28, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
What specifically do you want to know about the seat?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.