Search

RU upgrade on AKL - PER

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite
RU upgrade on AKL - PER

Hi all

I have booked a Y class ticket for travel on 23/06. Booking was made 23/04 and a double RU was requested to go to J class. Upgrade still pending. Wanting to select seats in advance if RU confirmed.

Is it normal to still have the upgrade pending? Should I call? Will call centre confirm upgrade immediately?

Thanks
Old May 25, 2016, 10:28 pm

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
The upgrade could be confirmed at any point in time between now and just prior to boarding.
Old May 25, 2016, 11:48 pm

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
As there was no R class availability when you booked (would have cleared immediately if there was) you should expect it to clear anytime between 7 days out and the gate. It would only clear before then if additional R class seats were allocated or somebody with one cancelled and you were next on the upgrade list.
Old May 26, 2016, 1:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite
Originally Posted by sbiddle
As there was no R class availability when you booked (would have cleared immediately if there was) you should expect it to clear anytime between 7 days out and the gate. It would only clear before then if additional R class seats were allocated or somebody with one cancelled and you were next on the upgrade list.
Thanks. I guess that there's no point in calling then; won't be cleared any earlier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.