Wiki Posts
Search

MEL-ZQN: year round or seasonal?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, VN, SQ, SPG, IHG PG
MEL-ZQN: year round or seasonal?

I'm not sure if NZ's MEL-ZQN services are year round or not, but by punching in random dates in the booking system it looks like it might be, although apparently the MEL-ZQN services are suppose to be seasonal?

It would be great also if NZ brought back MEL-DUD! They quietly dropped the service when the JV with VA kicked in, VA was suppose to continue them but have since dropped the route, along with SYD-DUD.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:10 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by soorox
It would be great also if NZ brought back MEL-DUD! They quietly dropped the service when the JV with VA kicked in, VA was suppose to continue them but have since dropped the route, along with SYD-DUD.
In there words; they haven't dropped them as such. More that they have relocated the capacity to an near by airport known as ZQN.

At the end of the day ZQN likely has allot more trousit power than DUD, can ever have.

Maybe DUD-SYD/MEL would of been better with an VA E190

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.