Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

access to Virgin australia domestic lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

access to Virgin australia domestic lounge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Question access to Virgin australia domestic lounge

Two questions
1: Can a KORU club member enter the Virgin Domestic lounge straight after arriving on a Airnz flight? ( no flight after)
If so can they take a non flying airnz elite as a guest in ?

2: Can a airnz Elite member take 2 guests that have just arrived on a international flight into the virgin domestic lounge when he is flying out on a international. Virgin flight later in the same day?
Old Nov 24, 2014, 10:40 am

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
No. The rules are very clear on the Air NZ website that you have to be travelling on a Virgin domestic flight to access the lounge. You also don't get Virgin lounge access when flying VA internationally as it's not part of the Air NZ alliance, you can however use the Koru Club. As Air NZ don't accept non flying guests you're not going to be able to take them into the Koru Lounge.

http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/co-op...ustralia-group
Old Nov 24, 2014, 4:40 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
I believe VA will allow lounge access for arriving pax but you will need to arrive on a VA flight and be a VA elite member.

All VA lounges are for domestic only (apart from OOL).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.