Search

upgrading relatives who live overseas

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2014, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand Elite
upgrading relatives who live overseas

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way of getting standby upgrades for my brother and wife flying from San Fran to Akl via Honolulu or else transferring some of my husband's points over to my brother's air points account.

My husband is an elite flyer, doesn't have any recognition upgrades left but has a few air point dollars.

Thanks for any advice on this. We have shairpoints but we've used our allocation of invitations and my brother and wife live overseas so they aren't eligible for our shairpoints account.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 5:43 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Can you lend them your postal address in New Zealand?
Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Air New Zealand Elite
US tickets

Just wondering would they have had to put in their home address when buying the air nz tix in US?
Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:17 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
No, the address you enter is for credit card billing purpose. It has nothing to do with your Airpoints account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.