Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Email address

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 10:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Silver
Gold Email address

Could someone post/DM the Airpoints Gold email address? ...or something similar if that doesn't exist? TIA
Old Jul 28, 2011, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
You have a PM.

Cheers, TK
Old Jul 28, 2011, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
You have a PM.

Cheers, TK
Thanks TK, appreciate it.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 11:51 am
NHM

Programs: NZ*GE
Could you please send it to me too, I'm GE but never had that email address communicated to me

I'm overseas and cant call the 0800 from here
Old Jul 28, 2011, 2:36 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
Originally Posted by NHM
Could you please send it to me too, I'm GE but never had that email address communicated to me

I'm overseas and cant call the 0800 from here
+64-9-357-3000 will work from anywhere in the world.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 2:55 pm

All Gold should have that email.
Nothing worse that saying I said and no proof, and given recent hassles with NZ I like to do everything via email but have been using the generic"have you a question"
Old Jul 28, 2011, 3:07 pm

Programs: NZ Air Points (Gold Elite), Velocity (Platinum), Emirates (Gold)
Originally Posted by ajnz
+64-9-357-3000 will work from anywhere in the world.
Yes but that can cost quite a bit of money.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 3:09 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
Originally Posted by birder
I disagree. The email address might be free but it's also slow according to a recent thread (and will never be as fast as a phone call). Telephone calls are pretty inexpensive and the time cost can't be ignored with email.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 5:09 pm

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Classic, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
Buy a calling card for cheap phone call rates. (I have one for calls I want to make overseas from work, very handy)
Old Jul 28, 2011, 9:28 pm

Programs: NZ Air Points (Gold Elite), Velocity (Platinum), Emirates (Gold)
Originally Posted by ajnz
I disagree. The email address might be free but it's also slow according to a recent thread (and will never be as fast as a phone call). Telephone calls are pretty inexpensive and the time cost can't be ignored with email.
Well, I'll tell you my experience. Calling NZ from the US was quite expensive. Of course I didn't have a special plan that gave me cheap rates to NZ. I couldn't see buying a calling card just for the once-in-blue-moon call to Air NZ, as someone else mentioned.

And yes, I was part of the thread on getting service via email. And I found that while email is slow, at least you can follow up by forwarding your email and saying, "I sent this last week and haven't heard back - can you help?" But with a phone call, all I've gotten are vague promises. I actually went from calling to emailing because the phone service was so poor. Of course, this was for things for like following up on air points not being credited, etc. If someone needed something urgent, then yes, calling is the best way to do it.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:13 pm

Well, I'll tell you my experience. Calling NZ from the US was quite expensive. Of course I didn't have a special plan that gave me cheap rates to NZ. I couldn't see buying a calling card just for the once-in-blue-moon call to Air NZ, as someone else mentioned.
It costs me 34c/min to call NZ from my US cell phone.

It would be nearly free if I used Skype, which a lot of people that travel do use.

I don't think this is expensive at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.