Wiki Posts
Search

No charge!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta-Million miler
No charge!

I recently flew AF from CDG to BLR. The old plane had no electrical outlet or USB charger outlet. AF must be in dark ages not to have these when they fly over 8 hrs to a destination. Airbus 330 is a disgrace to aviation. AF should spend some money in updating the interior of these planes.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
How many times will you post your fascinating rants ?
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gynob001
AF must be in dark ages not to have these.
You are absolutely right. The Dark Ages are well-known for a distinct lack of power points generally, not only on aircraft. I do not think people were all that upset about it, though. They had other things to worry about. Genuinely inconvenient ones.

Johan
TPJ likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 7:27 am

Programs: Many
Airbus 330 is a disgrace to aviation.
Which is the exact reason why some reckless airlines such as Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Singapore Airlines, KLM, Qantas, Cathay Pacific etc. have chosen to operate it.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 8:14 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Airbus 330 is a disgrace to aviation
Why ? Just because no outlets ?

You should check what kind of planes AF send to Caribbean & IndianOcean destinations.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 8:18 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
I recently flew AF from CDG to BLR. The old plane had no electrical outlet or USB charger outlet. AF must be in dark ages not to have these when they fly over 8 hrs to a destination. Airbus 330 is a disgrace to aviation. AF should spend some money in updating the interior of these planes.
welp...you're a happy camper. :
Old Sep 22, 2017, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta-Million miler
Rant?

Originally Posted by Goldorak
How many times will you post your fascinating rants ?
About charging ports?
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
About charging ports?
From your other thread :

The plane (CDG-BLR-CDG) was an old Airbus 330 with video screen as small as an iPhone 6 plus and there was no electrical outlet or USB charger.
It indeed deserves for sure to start a new thread for every single point you want to complain about during your flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.